Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Still Clean!

Just got back. Scans look good. It is funny how short those appointments are. Once he says your scans are good we can't get out of there quick enough. The only downer is the last thing you do before you leave is set up you next appointment. But, this one feels different than the last two. Things have looked good since January. I have thought that I am going to survive for a little a while. But now I am starting to feel like I am going to survive. Feeling is better than thinking.

The only minor downer is that my blood pressure is up a little. My doctor wants me to go on some meds to get it down. It could be a long term problem with one kidney. It is GREAT having a long term problem. Anything thing long term is good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home