Thursday, August 24, 2006

Time to Play Wheel of Fortune Again

Wheel of Fortune



Just got finished with my buddy over there. I see my onc on Tuesday. The scans should be fine. I am getting much better and dealing with this sh*t. It is not as terrifying as it was last year. (It is still just as surreal.) The risks are also a lot lower then they were then. This time, when I get the good news on Tuesday, I am going to stay away from the internet and any new statistical prognostic bullsh*t the doctors may have come up with. Got a new study that indicates poor prognosis for renal tumors in people of Celtic decent born in September who have blue eyes? Wow. That looks like good work. Now, go shove it up your ass.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Until he picks someone other than Tiger, it's not even worth posting a comment on your blog. Have some creativity, BallBuster" Ouch... that hurts Crackpot! Have some creativity??? The only creativity would be to name the runner-up... which I did for each one... namely the mostly likely winner not named Tiger. If you didn't notice, I said in the Masters preview, the best bet asfter Tiger was Phil>>> BINGO, Phil won!! Then I said that Tiger was iffy for the US Open, so in my short list was a bloke named Geoff Ogilvie>>> BINGO, Ogilvie won!! (Did you EVER hear of him before that?? Not likely!) I also finished off the year at the PGA by calling out Luke Donald who was tied with whathizface going into sunday!

I'll show some more creativity to pick the winner when someone else shows as much game as Tiger. I do appreciate your creativity in picking Argentina in the World Cup, or at least my belly will appreciate it!!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crackpot... I expect to see some creativity this week in your picks... and picking The Ohio State University over some-direction of Illinois will be considered on par with getting a white Ford 4 door sedan as a statement about yourself. How 'bout national champs?? Are you going to go with underrated Boise State this year? Maybe Spurrier and SC??

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheesie,

You've got to be kidding!! Giving the Prez a thumbs down for farting. How many times have you "honored" your fellow NASA employees, be it in the car on the way back from lunch or your poor office mate, with your farting?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Napkins-Only said...

Exactly!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home