Thursday, January 11, 2007

These Dreams


Press Your Luck

It is that time again. I go in on Tuesday for the results of my last scans. I have been doing real well. Since the last set of scans I have been feeling REAL positive. As I said, the chances of trouble are small and getting smaller. But, scan week is still completely over-the-top-surreal. I know that as I write this the report has been written and it is somewhere the University Hospital computer systems. Sherman, set the Way Back machine to 2005. It is time to play Press Your Luck again. Big Money. No Whammies.

I had two dreams about this sh*t. In the first, there is a snake after me. It is always right behind me. When I get up, it strikes at the chair I was sitting in. When I go through a door, it strikes at the door as it is shutting. Eventually it gets my arm and start pumping poison into me. In the other, I am at the top of a deep river gorge. The ground gives way and I start to fall. I am sure I am going to die. But, at the last minute I somehow grab a pipe that is sticking out from the side of the gorge. I hang there for a while. I know if I slip I am dead for sure. The walls of the gorge are too steep to stand on. Then I see a woman. She is sitting on the gorge wall. I told her, I can’t do this. She smiled at me told me, yes you can. You just need to relax. I then let go of the pipe and I am able to stand without falling. I then see other people standing and smiling. I then ask the woman if there was a way to get back to the top. She told me to just go over to the right. When I looked to the right, I saw the wall was not steep at all. There was an easy path back to the top.

1 Comments:

Blogger Napkins-Only said...

There are no shortage of mystic kooks out there that would just love to tell you the meaning of a snake in a dream or of being bitten by a snake in your dream. I think you'll agree, clearly your subconscious was doing a number on you in the first dream.

That second dream is just absolutely beautiful. I'm not so sure that second dream was even from your subconscious. It's much more ethereal, if I might - even spiritual. You know, this realm is far too complicated for their not to be some form of an intelligent designer behind it all. If I'm right, and their is an omnipotent designer that has any regard over its handiwork, I'm very certain it does not want us living our lives in fear.

What an amazing contrast in dreams. I think you were given a special gift with that. Heed the lady. I wonder what lies at the end of that path? I bet it's awesome.

That was an amazing dream Tom.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home