Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to wish anyone out there who stumbled onto this blog a Happy 2009. I try to not be preachy on this blog. One thing I hated back in 2005 was unsolicited advice. But, I do have one suggestion. It is one thing I have learned from 2005. If you have any negative energy in your life that you are creating drop it. Any petty rivalries, let them go. Any personal jealousies, forget about them. Any selfish things you are doing, stop them. The list goes on. These things act like weights. In good times we can carry them along. In bad times they can completely pin us down. But why carry them in either time? Try to extend positive energy to ever personal encounter you have. No matter what type of response you are getting.

So let's all make a resolution to give out nothing but positive energy in 2009!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home