Monday, October 10, 2005

June 29th 2005 - Meet the Onc

Meet with my new oncologist. He told me that he did not know what was going on inside my chest. He set me up for more scans on August 31st. These would be compared to the scans from June 24th.

He told me that conventional chemo and radiation do not work for kidney cancer. There were some new drugs that becoming available. We would use those if there was trouble after the surgery.

He should me the MRI report. No more suprises, thank God. The only thing is that the tumor measures 18cm (as if it was not big enough at 15 cm).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home