Monday, October 10, 2005

June 22 2005 - Oh S**t

Got my hands on the CAT scan report. The reports says there is an ill-defined tubular mass behind my esophagus that runs from my aortic arch down to my esophageal hiatus. The maximum dimensions are 24mmx18mm. There are also several lymph nodes that are noticeable. And, there is a small spot on my lung.

From looking at some anatomy pictures on the internet, the length from arotic arch to the esophageal hiatus is about six inches. This is not good. I have a large tumor on my kidney and several unexplained masses in my chest. Dr. xxxx wants me to see the onc before the surgery.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home