Monday, October 10, 2005

June 14 2005 Your Test Results are Very Abnormal

I was working on some Nuclear Power System balance models when my cell phone rang. It was my doctor. He said my results were very abnormal and he needed to see me right away. I was not surprised.

I called Sandy and told here what was going on. She met me at home and we went to the office. When we got there he showed me the results. I looked at the conclusions. Massive Renal Cell Carcinoma until proven otherwise. The thing measured 15 cm. Kidney Cancer, and a big one at that.

The doctor told me that he made an appointment for me first thing tomorrow morning at the Cleveland Clinic. He thought the Clinic was on my insurance. It was not. But I knew the gravity of the situation. I would pay for the appointment out of pocket and use it as a consult. The doctor said that this was the source of the bleeding and we did not have to look any further. Great, as if what you found was not bad enough. I asked him about my prognosis. He said you need to catch Kidney Cancer early. The prognosis for a tumor of my size was poor. He also said not to confuse a prognosis with an outcome.

I went home and went online. Sandy said that her former boyfriend's mother had a large tumor that turned out to be benign. Maybe this will be too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VeriSign buys weblogs.com for $2.3m
Domain name registrar VeriSign has acquired the assets of Weblogs.com for $2.3m in cash.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm
definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a

voluptas
site. It pretty
much covers voluptas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

This site provides you with #1 quality
breasts enhancement pills.
"Have larger, rounder, more perfect breasts
in as little as 30 days!"
Thousands of success stories worldwide
"Finally get the attention that you deserve"
Increase your breasts in 30-90 days or less!
You'll turn heads every time you walk into a
room. We guarantee your breast size will
increase or your money back.

Miracle Breast Gain Plus is an all natural herbal
supplement formulated to naturally increase
the size, shape and firmness of women's
breasts. It is specially manufactured with
over thirteen unique herbs to assist in the
development and natural growth of a woman's
breasts. Miracle Breast Gain Plus offers a non-
surgical solution to attaining fuller,
bigger, firmer breasts with the help of a
balanced combination of safe, all-natural
ingredients.
Now Offers !!
Get 2 Free Bottles
When ordering our Maximum Gains Product!!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Over 80,000 Successful Cases Worldwide
"Finally get the attention that you deserve"

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home