Monday, October 10, 2005

June 8th 2005 - Worrisome

Attended my daughter's kindergarten graduation. Ceremony was very nice. However, my urine is still dark red. It has been that way for several days. It is pretty obvious that is blood and it is not stopping. Been on the internet. There are a lot of things this could be. Most are benign, such as a urinary tract infection or a kidney stone. However their is usually pain with these. My combination of blood and no pain is "worrisome" according to what I am reading. Sandy told me to remember that I have a habit of blowing things out of proportion. She is right.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home