Monday, October 10, 2005

June 13th - Nothing to Worry About

Went for the ultrasound. I am know getting very worried. They did my right kidney and everything looked fine. However, when they went to do my left they were having trouble imaging it. The tech left the room to talk to my doctor. When she came back she told me it would be a good idea to do a CAT scan right now. I asked her if I should be concerned. She said "nothing to worry about, this sometimes happens". During the CAT scan the tech felt compelled to tell me that the results should be ready tomorrow and I should phone in if I don't hear anything. This is not good. Those guys are seeing SOMETHING. I know the techs are not supposed to say anything until the doctors see the reports. But obviously something is up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home