Monday, October 10, 2005

September 20th 2005 RIF

Well went through our Reduction in Force Training. My employer has not hired much since I was brought on board in 1990. In addtion, seperations are heavily weighted to seniority. As such, I am not in the best of stadings, despite my work record. This is an OUTSTANDING time to lose my health and life insurance. Oh well, they are targeting next summer. Hopefully things will change by then.

My life is rapidly becoming either a bad Lifetime movie or a good country song. All I need is for someone to steal my truck. Well I guess I would have to buy a truck first.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home