Monday, October 10, 2005

August 10th - Back at Work

I have been back to work for a while now. I am nowhere near as effective as I was before. I don't know if I ever will be. The old shit does not seem to matter as much.

We have my daughter meeting with an art therapist who specializes in dealing with children whose parents are facing major health issues. She has been wonderful. My daughter has always loved arts and craft. The therapist has her make artwork to represent her feelings and then she talks to her about them. This has been a godsend for my daughter. Of all the women in my life, she is handling this the best.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:16 AM  
Blogger Napkins-Only said...

Very wise thing to do Tom.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home