Monday, October 10, 2005

July 15th Family and Friends

My kids are doing OK. My son is too young to understand. My daughter is nervous, but is doing better than all of us.

As far as my own personal mood. It sucks. Every day I cannot wait to get to bed so I can sleep again. During the night I get the sweats so bad that my clothes are soaked when I wake up. I feel everyone around me is critical of me. The comments always start the same way. I can't imagine what you are going through but... They are right, they cannot imagine what I am going through, so I wish they would keep their critical comments to themselves.

Also, it is taking forever to get the results of the stupid biopsy. They told me it would take a while due to the large size of the tumor.

One thing that did help is that my best friend's wife knew someone who had kidney cancer. I would listen to her because she did know what I was going through. She told me I had to fight. She gave me a great quote. Something like this, "Dying is easy. All you have to do is let go. It is living that is hard. You have to fight."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:11 PM  
Blogger Napkins-Only said...

They mean well right, they just don't know. BTW, great quote!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home